Nine Elms Dedication Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email Now sent to Official Nine Elms Website

2 posters

Go down

Email Now sent to Official Nine Elms Website Empty Email Now sent to Official Nine Elms Website

Post by 34017 Ilfracombe Thu May 21, 2009 9:55 pm

I have this morning, imformed Nine Elms Website of this forum to the webmaster.

Here is the extract

Firstly, I would like to put on record the following.

To thank Tim, and Jim for the hard work, they have put into this website, and getting us all together, after all these years.

Also, for the hard work, that you put into it, keeping this site going, and updating it.

We all look forward to meeting up, every year; and enjoy the banter, over a few drinks, and to reminisce those days.

A few years ago, my eldest son joined me, and we both had a good day. He enjoyed the experiences, and tales, when we were at Nine Elms. And of course tales from other locosheds.

Over the last few months he has been planning a forum, a forum for all whom were footplate men on the SW. It is now up and running.

Hopefully, we believe, that with our colleagues from yesteryear join, and we speak on the forum, then more tales, and history, photos will be obtained. That we can share between the 2 Websites. And more history is collected

I genuinely hope, that it meets with your approval, and that we can keep our heading as well, without changing it. And I also hope that you all join with us.

I look forward to your reply

I remain

Yours Faithfully

Dear Sir

My sincere apologies, the address for the forum is

https://nineelms.forumotion.com/

Yours faithfully
34017 Ilfracombe
34017 Ilfracombe
Cleaner
Cleaner

Back to top Go down

Email Now sent to Official Nine Elms Website Empty Re: Email Now sent to Official Nine Elms Website

Post by 34017 Ilfracombe Thu May 21, 2009 10:18 pm

I have just received this email from the webmaster

Many thanks for thinking of the Nine Elms website and getting in touch.
Yes, Jim Lester has pointed out the forum to me a couple of days ago. As far as I can see it could compliment our website and wish you well with it.
Best wishes,
Webmaster

SVS Film - www.svsfilm.com
Nine Elms - www.nineelms.svsfilm.com

and I personally feel very happy, that we can all work together. And get on with the task, of obtaining more history and sharing. And on this forum, having enjoyable banter on a daily basis.

Its new to us with this forum, we need my colleagues to join from the Steam Days. If we dont collect it now, it will be lost forever. My view, is because ive lost so many friends, workmates over the years.

Again thank you Andy, for setting up this forum and thank you to the Main Nine Elms team, for their support

Alan
34017 Ilfracombe
34017 Ilfracombe
Cleaner
Cleaner

Back to top Go down

Email Now sent to Official Nine Elms Website Empty Re: Email Now sent to Official Nine Elms Website

Post by 35005CP Fri May 22, 2009 6:47 am

34017 Ilfracombe wrote:I have just received this email from the webmaster

Many thanks for thinking of the Nine Elms website and getting in touch.
Yes, Jim Lester has pointed out the forum to me a couple of days ago. As far as I can see it could compliment our website and wish you well with it.
Best wishes,
Webmaster

SVS Film - www.svsfilm.com
Nine Elms - www.nineelms.svsfilm.com

and I personally feel very happy, that we can all work together. And get on with the task, of obtaining more history and sharing. And on this forum, having enjoyable banter on a daily basis.

Its new to us with this forum, we need my colleagues to join from the Steam Days. If we dont collect it now, it will be lost forever. My view, is because ive lost so many friends, workmates over the years.

Again thank you Andy, for setting up this forum and thank you to the Main Nine Elms team, for their support

Alan

Of which has been said and has been discussed, this needs everyone to get involved in old stories and to meet up in person and have a bevvie or 2! Wink

It will be great to see old Photos and footage; if anyone has some of Nine Elms in its prime? Videos too can be uploaded to the site.

A huge thanks has to go to the main running Nine Elms website. To the members who have mentioned what they would like to see. Without you guys this cannot/would not be possible. And this was set up for you guys.

Thanks once again.

Andy
35005CP
35005CP
Admin
Admin

https://nineelms.forumotion.com & http://www.wix.com/35005cp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down